The Microinsurance Network is a membership-based association. Our diverse members share a common vision, and the platform offered through the activities of the Executive Team and members themselves provides the basis for making this vision a reality.
Along with the generous funding provided by the Government of Luxembourg, membership fees provide the financial foundation that is needed for implementing the long-term strategy developed by our members and the Executive Team.
As a member of the Microinsurance Network, you can:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest microinsurance news: gain insider knowledge on the most recent sector trends and innovations through the Network's newsletter and regular updates.
- Gain access to peers and influence best practices: discuss topical issues with industry experts and regulators in a relaxed and friendly professional environment through the Network's Expert Forums and Consultative Forums, and connect and develop personal relationships with important players in the field.
- Receive invitations to member-only events such as the June Member Meeting, the member event at the International Microinsurance Conference as well as regional member meetings, and make yourself known in the microinsurance arena.
- Shape the Network’s agenda and take part in the decision-making processes by participating in the Network's General Assembly and related expert discussions, determine the strategic priorities of the Network and influence where the sector is heading.
- Highlight your work and expertise in microinsurance: list your profile and expertise on the Network's online member directory. Benefit from opportunities to present your work at key microinsurance events and gain further visibility through the Network’s communication and advocacy work.
Please contact us for more information if you are interested in becoming a member. We are currently reviewing our application process and fee structure.